At Fallon Services, we want to make sure you get the right hot water system for your lifestyle. We understand how enjoyable a quality hot water system can be and want to help you find one that provides enough hot water for you and your family while being energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
There's a lot of information out there, but how do you decide?
Deciding on the Best Hot Water System
- What is available where you live?
- New or replacement?
- Where will it be located - inside, outside or roof mounted?
- Do you have an existing gas connection?
- What is your daily hot water usage - light, moderate or heavy? How often do you use hot water in the shower, bath, laundry and Dishwasher daily?
- What are the important features of a hot water system for you - purchase cost, running cost, installation cost and/or CO2 emissions?
- What Government rebates will you qualify for?
- What type of hot water system is best suited to your lifestyle, location and home - Heat pump, solar, electric, gas, hybrid?
Hot Water System Decision Tools
As your local licensed plumber, Fallon Services are a valuable source of advice when considering which system is ideal for you.